1.Who We Are
3. Information Collected
We may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, or phone number when you fill out a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter. We also automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
4. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. What rights you have over your data
6. Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
7. Use of Information
We use the information we collect to operate and improve the Site and to communicate with you. For example, we may use your information to:
– Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as sending you newsletters.
– Provide you with relevant content and advertisements.
– Analyze and optimize the use of the Site.
– Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities.
– Comply with legal requirements.
8. Disclosure of Information
We may disclose information about you as follows:
– With vendors and service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf, such as hosting providers and email service providers.
– In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
– If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others.
– In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
– With your consent or at your direction.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
10. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
12. User Rights
You have the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict processing of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Third-Party Links
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
When visitors leave comments on the Site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
16. Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
17. Changes to Policy
18. Contact Information